Provide a sanctuary of order and structure, allowing you to make the most of your gardening space with the Hydrofarm 10-Gallon Gardener with Trellis Tower and FoxFarm Bush Doctor Coco Loco Soil.
This innovative planter features an easy-to-fill reservoir system, ensuring your plants receive optimal water and nutrients, eliminating the worry of over or underwatering. Crafted with heavy-duty construction, this garden box provides robust support for vines as they grow, allowing your plants to channel their energy toward fruitful development. The trellis reaches over 4 feet in height, conveniently snapping together, while holding an impressive 10 gallons of media. Equipped with built-in casters allows you to effortlessly glide to your desired location.
The Coco Loco Soil offers reduced water requirements, allowing for a less frequent watering regimen. It doesn't matter if you're growing in baskets, gardens, containers, or trays, you won't have to worry about watering all the time. The coir in Coco Loco acts like sponges, providing water to the plants as needed. It can hold more water than its weight while still offering good drainage.
Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to successful gardening with the Hydrofarm Tomato Trellis System and FoxFarm Bush Doctor Coco Loco Soil.
- Embrace this trellis planter box with coco loco soil and unlock the potential of a flourishing garden
- Sturdy plastic frame construction supports vine weight, allowing plants to focus on fruit development, while expanding to over 4 feet tall and holding around 10 gallons of material
- Easy-to-fill reservoir system delivers water and nutrients from below, helping to eliminate over or under-watering
- Coconut coir acts like a sponge, providing nutrients and water to plants as needed; Holds more than its weight in water while maintaining good drainage
- Package includes growing container with insert, 3 trellis sections, 2 trellis side supports, 14 short risers, 2 top cross bars, 8 riser connectors, (4) 3-way corner inserts, and (1) 2-cubic-foot bag of Bush Doctor Coco Loco Soil
- Hydrofarm GCTR 10-Gallon Tomato Garden Planting System and 4-Foot Trellis Tower on Wheels
- Self-watering planters provide lightweight, strong support for tomatoes, beans, peas, and other climbing plants and flowers
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.9 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- FoxFarm Bush Doctor Coco Loco Plant Garden Potting Soil Mix
- Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting decay and root rot
- Gives your garden soil an extra edge this season
- Size: 2 cubic feet
- Dimensions (L x W x L): 29.5 x 18.2 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 41.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.