The Hydrofarm Jump Start Soil 12-Foot Heating Cable with Built-In Thermostat is the perfect insulated heating cable for growers using media beds with sand or fine gravel. It gently warms the soil for fast germination and better growth. It heats 3 square feet and is flexible enough for any growing area.
The built-in thermostat is constructed to maintain a temperature of 77-85 degrees Fahrenheit. It turns the cable off when the soil reaches the optimal temperature and will turn on again automatically when it’s cooled. It’s also water-resistant, so you can keep watering your beds regularly. The cable is bright orange for visibility.
This heating cable can be used both indoors and outdoors, as well as in containers, cold frames, or directly in the ground.
- Soil heating cable warms soil for plants grown indoors or out and in containers, cold frames or the ground
- 12 feet long ground heating cable
- Designed to last for many seasons
- The effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down gardening
- Heats 3 square feet
- Gently warms soil for faster germination and better growth
- Built-in thermostat maintains 77-85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flexible cable fits any growing area
- Water-resistant construction
- Not meant for multiple trays or garden beds
- Use plastic tools while seeding, cultivating, or harvesting in your garden bed or tray to avoid damaging the cord(not included)
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches
- Cord length: 6 feet
- Heating cable length: 12 feet
- Wattage: 32-watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amperage: 0.27 amps
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.