The Hydrofarm Quantum T5 grow light fixture (No Bulbs Included) produces color and light much closer to that of regular daylight than the leading competitors resulting in tighter internodal spacing, thicker stem walls heartier foliage and natural increases in extracts. All of these come together to create a much healthier plant while enhancing the natural characteristics of each specific plant.
With fluorescent fixtures use high efficiency, digital electronic ballasts to power the high output T5 fluorescent lamps. It features a low profile, wider bulb spread, wider reflector angles, and very low heat, allowing it to be placed close to the tops of plants. Placing the high output fluorescent fixture close to the tops of plants provides a very intense, bright light over the area. The large area of light dispersal delivering 28% more lumens, coupled with the intense light is what makes T5 perfect for plant growth.
- Hydrofarm Quantum T5 432W 4 Foot, 8 tube lamp fixture
- High Output optimized fixture for indoor gardens, plants, and flowers
- Lamp Bulbs not included
- 28% more lumens at the plant level
- 30% more efficient than comparable grow light fixtures
- Increase the efficiency of any T5/HO 54 lamps
- High-quality German glass-coated aluminum reflectors to help increase plant growth
- Unique folding structure for easy transportation
- Designed for Quantum T5 lamps, but will work with any other manufacturer's lamps
- 120/240V Smart-volt out of the box (120V cord included, 240V-BACD6 cord is optional)
- Vented Ballasts and reflectors keep you gardens cool
- Unique lamp spacing and provides more uniform light
- Voltage: 120/240V
- Rated Wattage: 432W
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 46.5 x 23.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Part Number: QT5-008
- Recommended Lamps: Quantum HO T5 6500K (Blue) / 2900K (Red)
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.