This Hydrofarm Tomato Barrel Planting system with Coco Coir Mix lets you grow the best taste of summer anywhere you can find a little space.
This trellis expands to over 4 feet tall and has a large inner diameter and height to let your plants fill out. The reservoir is easy to fill and provides your plant with plenty of nutrients. This self-watering planter and support tower is ideal for patios, decks, balconies, and rooftops. In addition to tomatoes, it's suitable for other beans, peas, other climbing plants, and climbing flowers.
With excellent air to water ratio, see significant improvement in water retention and aeration, with is coco coir mix. This coir brick performs exceptionally well with minimal leakage. The texture promotes root growth for flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more so all your plants can thrive in their environment.
Simply soak a coir block with water to make up to 2.5 cubic feet of wetted coco coir. Mix with your potting soil or use as a potting soil or bark alternative.
Get the most out of your next crop with the Hydrofarm Tomato Garden Pot with 4 Foot Trellis Tower & GROW!T Coco Coir Mix.
- Container planting system with coco coir mix allows gardeners to raise tomatoes and other vining plants and flowers on patios, decks, balconies, or rooftops
- Trellis expands to over 4 feet tall with a 14-inch inside diameter to support tomatoes, beans, peas, and other climbing plants
- Easy-to-fill reservoir delivers water and nutrients from below, helping to avoid over-or under-watering
- Strong consistency for ideal water retention, essential air space, and excellent drainage properties
- Expansion capabilities of up to 2.5 cubic feet of soil when water is added
- System provides both a planting container and built-in staking for plant support
- Planter is made of lightweight material, weighing just over 3 pounds
- Easy to move to ensure it gets optimum sun and rain and is safe from hail and other nasty weather
- Sturdy and strong frame construction helps support the weight of the vines as they grow lush
- Includes round base and planter, 3 support rings, and 3 connecting risers
- Planter dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 48 inches
- Organic ground cover retains water and improves aeration for healthy, happy plants
- Works as both an indoor and outdoor planting mix and is ideal for hydroponics systems
- Easy to store and easy to carry for year-long plant protection
- Mix dimensions (L x W x H): 11.13 x 11.38 x 5 inches
- Mix weight: 10.15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.