Enjoy hours of refreshingly fun family activity in this swimming pool with super easy set up (no tools needed). Just fill the upper ring with air and fill it with water. This Intex 10ft x 30in Easy Set Above Ground Inflatable Family Swimming Pool & Pump is ready for water in 15 minutes.
Easy Set above ground swimming pools are great for both adults and kids. These pools drain conveniently. The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired. Easy Set above ground pools are easier to disassemble than rigid steel wall pools.
The included pump is hassle-free and easy to install, simply hook the hoses, release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water.
Family members of all sizes can enjoy a soak in the Intex 10ft x 30in Easy Set Above Ground Pool.
- Intex 10ft x 30in Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Compatible with the Type H filter cartridges, Intex part number 29007E (1 included)
- Ready for water in 15 minutes
- Water capacity: 1,018 gallons at 80% full
- No tools are needed to set up an Easy Set Pool
- Stronger construction: Easy Set Pools have super tough 30 gauge sidewalls that are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability
- More durability: Made with super tough plastic, a high density molecular PVC plastic that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water. Super tough plastic is also highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. This hybrid plastic allows more air pressure for rigidity thus the pool wall is very stable.
- No sand required: All an Easy Set above ground pool needs is level ground. Do not try this with a steel sided above ground pool! You will need up to 2,000 pounds of sand to secure the pool walls! Easy Set Pools do not need sand to support their walls
- Great for adults and kids. Children should always be supervised by a competent adult when using or in proximity to any pool.
- Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Easier to disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool. Storing your Easy Set pool during the off season is a breeze and will extend your above ground pool's life indefinitely.
- Part number: 28601EG
- Affordably priced to keep you cool all summer long!
- Weight: 18.9 pounds
- Part number: 28120EH
- Intex 330 Gph Easy Set Swimming Pool Filter Pump with Gfci 603 | 28601EG
- Quick and easy installation
- connect the hoses and plug the pump into a 110-120V power outlet
- Filters up to 330 gallons of water per hour
- Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water.
- Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water.
- Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons.
- This system has a flow rate of 300 gph and a pump flow rate of 330 gph.
- Dimensions: 10 foot diameter x 2.5 foot height
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.