The Intex 12-foot by 12-foot Prism Frame Pool is perfect for hosting all those backyard pool parties this summer.
The upscale seafoam blue pool comes with a 530 gallons per hour cartridge filter pump that is able to produce 110 to 120 volts. The added instructional DVD helps you easily set up the pool and get it ready for water in just 45 minutes. With a capacity of 1,718 gallons, you'll have plenty of space for backyard fun. Comes with pool and pool cartridge filter pump.
Prism frame pools are enhanced with strong, powder-coated steel tubing. That makes them durable and easy to assemble. The liner is constructed with puncture-resistant, 3-ply material to ensure that you'll have years of backyard fun.
Start your summer off right with this stylish 12-Foot x 12-Foot Prism Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool from Intex.
Just relax in your pool, and let the Intex 530 GPH Filter Pump take care of the filtration. This cartridge filter pump is the best little workhorse you'll find to keep your pool sparkling clean.
Designed for all 8-foot, 10-foot, and 12-foot Intex Above Ground Pools, it's also great for Sand-n-Sun, Aqua Leisure and other pools with 1.25-inch diameter hose connections. To install, Just hook up hoses and plug into a 110-120V power outlet. Easy-to-clean, replaceable 29000E type A filter cartridge included.
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 530 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. Please note, the previous Intex model 58603E does not include this additional feature.
- Intex 12 Foot x 30 Inches Prism Frame Pool
- Above ground pool designed to allow for relaxation and fun for the whole family
- 12 x 12-foot prism frame pool that's enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing with a stylish liner
- Comes with pool and pool cartridge filter pump
- Includes a cartridge filter pump and instructional DVD for setup and maintenance
- Constructed with puncture-resistant, 3-ply material
- 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow rate of 530 gallons per hour
- Durable and easy to assemble
- Water capacity at 90%: 1,718 gallons
- Recommended ages: 6+
- Ready for water in 30 minutes
- Pool type: Above ground
- Material: Steel
- Height: 2.5 feet
- Diameter: 12 feet
- Capacity: 4-6 people
- Capacity: 1,178 gallons of water
- Space required (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 2.5 inches
- Liner included: Yes
- Filter pump included: Yes
- Cover included: No
- Ladder included: No
- Country of origin: China
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 56.1 pounds
- Pool and accessories warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.