Take your boating experience to the next level with the **Intex Transom Trolling Motor**. The 12 volt motor features five forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a battery meter to avoid any surprises. The quiet operation of the Intex Transom Trolling Motor is great for fishing and won't disturb the serenity of a peaceful lake!
The **Intex Motor Mount Kit** fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat. The Motor Mount Kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your Intex inflatable boat. When you're finished, the Intex Motor Mount Kit detaches and disables in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
####Please Note: This offering is for Intex Transom Trolling Motor & Mounting Kit only. Battery is sold separately.
- **Intex Transom Mount Trolling Motor**:
- There will be no part of the lake out of your reach!
- Attaches in minutes to any Intex inflatable boat with rear mount fittings such as:
- Challenger 3
- Seahawk 2, 3 and 4
- Excursion 3, 4 and 5
- Seahawk II
- Mariner 3 & 4
- Built in battery meter indicates power remaining in the battery and helps avoid any unpleasant surprises
- The tilt/extender tiller can be extended up to 6' and tilted up or down into eight different positions
- Eight speed operation is easy to control and allows you to find the right speed
- Five forward speeds
- Three reverse speeds
- Control panel on housing indicates battery meter, dry operation, overload indication and features Weed Escape control button
- Weed Escape technology frees the motor from underwater plant life by rapidly switching propeller between forward and reverse speeds
- Auto Power Modulation lengthens battery life
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- Easy to attach with Intex Motor Mount kit (Included)
- Battery not included
- Recommended battery: Deep cycle marine 12 volt battery with a minimum of 115 ampere hours rating
- Motor Specifications:
- 12V DC
- 480 Watts
- 40 lbs Thrust
- Shaft length: 39"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Model Number: 68631E
- Warranty: Two year Intex warranty covering factory defects
- **Intex Motor Mount Kit**
- Heavy duty composite mount with aluminum supports
- Detaches quickly and mount kit disassembles for easy storage and transportation
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 13.5" x 20" x 1.5"
- Part #: 68624E
- Warranty: 90 Day Intex warranty against product defects
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.