Make a splash in your neighborhood by hosting a backyard pool party this summer with this Intex 12-Foot by 30-Inch Above Ground Swimming Pool.
Made with a sturdy metal frame, this above ground pool will make your summer fun and refreshing. This metal pool is an affordable and easy-to-set-up alternative to more complicated steel walled pools. They are also a more durable alternative than most inflatable pools on the market. Measuring 12-Feet by 30-Inches and able to hold up to 1,718 gallons of water, this pool is the perfect size for any backyard fun.
Easily fill this above ground pool with the drain plug access that will let you use a garden hose to drain water that is in the pool. Make sure to pick up the proper pool filter (sold separately) to ensure that your new pool will stay clean for your whole family all summer long. Please measure to ensure proper fit and review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
Enjoy the pool experience in your own backyard with this 12-Foot by 30-Inch Above Ground Swimming Pool from Intex.
- Intex 12ft x 30 in Metal Frame Above Ground Pool Set for ages 6 and up; Measure to ensure proper fit and review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing
- Sturdy metal-frame above-ground swimming pool which is powder-coated for rust resistance
- Beat the summer heat with the round 12-foot-by-30-inch pool is the perfect size for backyard fun
- An affordable and easy-to-set-up alternative to more complicated steel-walled pools, and a more durable alternative to inflatable models
- Super strong laminated sidewalls that are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place
- Ready for water in 45 minutes with the easy setup instructions
- The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired
- Filter pump sold separately
- Much easier to disassemble than any rigid steel-walled pool so you can store your pool during the off-season and extend your pool's life indefinitely
- Includes: Pool and instructional DVD
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Pool type: Metal-frame above-ground
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Height: 2.5 feet
- Diameter: 12 feet
- Capacity: 6 people
- Capacity: 1,718 gallons of water
- Space required: 196 square feet
- Liner included: Yes
- Filter pump included: No
- Cover included: No
- Ladder included: No
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 144 x 30 inches
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.