Groove out on the water this summer with the Intex Groovy Transparent Tube. Featuring 2 heavy duty handles and a pretty flower pattern, this transparent inflatable tube is sure to be the cutest on the water. This tube is easy to inflate and only takes a couple of minutes to get ready. Once you inflate it, you can hit the water and lounge in it, over it, or play with it. It may be designed for 1 rider, but it's fun for the whole family. This tube is made of durable 10 gauge vinyl and won't suddenly pop on you. In case the worst should happen, a repair patch kit comes included. Please note: Offer is for 1 tube only. Style and color may vary.
- Groovy, flower design pool tube that allows for ample relaxation out on the water
- Built with durable 10 gauge vinyl
- 2 heavy duty handles make carrying a breeze
- Designed for 1 rider
- Air pump included: No
- Rapid valve inflation: No
- Inflates quickly and easily
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Patch repair kit included
- Can be used by anyone age 9 and above
- Color: Multicolor
- Diameter: 38 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.