Stand out while you are floating at the lake, beach, pool, or river on this Intex River Rat Inflatable Tube. (16 Pack)
Enjoy floating around on an Intex River Rat. This inflatable swim tube is ideal for floating, swimming or playing with at the pool, beach, lake or river. Designed with bold stripes and a fun cartoon rat picture, this tube lives up to its name. Sturdy and durable, the tube is constructed with two air chambers with double valves, and an all-around grab line for easy handling and extra convenience on and off the tube.
With a tube like this, you'll look super cool out on the water while you float and splash around with this heavy-duty Intex River Rat Inflatable Tube. (16 Pack)
- Action packed tube is a bold choice for floating down a river, having fun in your swimming pool, or for a day at the beach or lake
- High profile and visibility on the water allows everyone to watch
- 2 air chambers with double valves allow for a quick inflation
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction with a strong 12-gauge top and 16-gauge bottom
- All-around grab rope adds for extra convenience on and off the tube
- Pump included: No
- Material: Vinyl
- Repair patch: Yes
- Capacity: 1
- Height: 6 inches
- Length: 48 inches
- Age: 9 and up
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 48 x 6 inches
- Weight: 3.06 pounds
- Quantity: 16
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.