Grab a friend and spend a day out on the water with this 3 pack of Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set.
Escape to the water with this sporty, inflatable kayak. Made of rugged vinyl material, it's sturdy and game for exploring lakes and mild rivers while you paddle comfortably and sit on the inflatable seats and backrests. The I-beam floors, grab lines, grab handles, removable skeg, and streamlined design give you stability and convenience.
This kayak includes 2 aluminum oars and an Intex high output air pump for easy inflation and deflation. Being lightweight and compact makes it easy to assemble and allows you to take it with you wherever you paddle in life.
Life is better on the water. Get everything you need to get out on the lake with the Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set. (3 Pack)
- 3 pack of 2-person inflatable watercraft made of rugged 30-gauge vinyl for stronger durability is ideal for lakes and mild rivers (3 Pack)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 123 x 36 x 20 inches (Inflated). Weight: 30 pounds. Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Inflatable seats with backrests are adjustable for a comfortable ride. Kayak comes with grab lines on both ends
- Inflatable I-beam floors for stability. Streamlined design for easy paddling and removable skeg provides enhanced directional stability
- Includes 2 86-inch aluminum oars and an Intex high output hand pump (68614E)
- Noticeable graphics give the kayak a sporty flair and maximize boating safety on the water
- 2 quick fill, fast deflate Boston valves on main hull chamber
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D and TUV approved
- Comes with a repair patch and carry bag
- Color: Yellow
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.