Keep your above-ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
The saltwater system's unique 2 stage technology uses an E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) process, designed specifically for above-ground pools. To begin the E.C.O. process, a small amount of salt is deposited into your pool. The electrolyte cell in the system then uses the salt to produce sodium hypochlorite. This results in cleaner, gentler water for you and your family to enjoy.
The Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 GPH and is for use with a maximum pool size of 15,000 gallons. It has an improved control panel with a digital display, easy access buttons, and an added power button for convenience.
Enjoy the same process used at many resorts in your own pool with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
- Say goodbye to red eyes and adversely affected hair, swimsuits, or pool liners with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System
- Uses E.C.O. process to keep your swimming pool clean and comfortable
- 3 self-clean modes: 6, 10, and 14-hour cycles with the 24-hour timer
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 gallons per hour (sold separately)
- Redesigned control panel with display, easy access buttons, and added power button for convenience
- Easy to integrate with an existing pool pump with seamless setup and instructions
- Sleek and compact casing helps elevate pool or spa aesthetic
- Product type: Pool Chemicals
- Voltage: 110-120 volts with GFCI
- Sodium Hypochlorite Output: 12 gallons per hour
- Maximum pool size: 15,000 gallons
- Features: Self-cleaning, auto-clock cycle
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
VMI is the best
I have to give VMI a 10 For fast service, great pool supplies and affordable prices. You guys are the best. Saltwater system is working great. Also, thanks again for promptly getting my orders to me.
Stopped working after 2 days
I purchased it on 5/26/2020, received it couple days later, set it up and had no problems with it until two days later. It would not turn on, there were no lights on the display, I tested it on a known working outlet where the pump was plugged in, checked GFCI, no go. I called Intex, nothing, emailed vminnovations.com, no reply. Yesterday I received an email asking to review my recent purchase , so here is my review. Do not buy it!!!
A must have for above ground pool
We recently purchased our 2nd Intex pool (Ultra XTR - 18' x 52") after having to replace our 1st one of 6-7 years because it needed some vertical legs replaced but they no longer made replacement parts for it. The pool filter that came with our new pool did not have the saltwater system built-in so we purchased this saltwater system which easily attached to the filter by using one hose. It was a simple hookup. It'll run every evening for 10 hours straight in order to chlorinate & keep the pool water sparkling clean. We have no complaints. My family & I look forward to some fun hot summers with this system. It's average life span for us has been 3 yrs.