Take control of your restoration project with the JET 505411 JAT 411 0.12 Inch Right Angle Pencil Die Grinder with 5 Foot Hose.
It can become nearly impossible to remove rust from intricate or complex metal pieces, putting a significant stall on your metalwork. This right-angle pencil grinder rotates carbide burs and mounted points to perform light material removal in detailed grinding, sculpting, deburring, and polishing tasks. The slim, compact body allows for fine control and access to tight spaces to perform intricate, precise work. Featuring a combination of precision and speed that creates less vibration, giving you greater control over your delicate projects.
The 5-foot-long whip hose provides a wide range of motion, while the overhose pushes exhaust away from your workspace and reduces noise. Easily access hard-to-reach areas with the 90-degree head and lightweight aluminum housing. Durable and long-lasting, the kevlar rotor vanes provide longevity and reduce maintenance needs. With 2 included wrenches, you'll be able to quickly and easily change accessories for hassle-free project management.
Enjoy superior performance and design in die grinding with the JAT 411 0.12 Inch Right Angle Pencil Die Grinder with 5 Foot Hose from JET.
- Right angle pencil die grinder combines precision and speed with less vibration giving you greater control over delicate projects
- Maneuvers easily featuring a 5-foot long whip hose and overhose that pushes exhaust away from workspace and reduces noise
- Accesses hard to reach areas with a 90-degree head and twist throttle and maintains easy movement from lightweight aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty design features kevlar rotor vanes that extend the life of the unit and reduce the need for maintenance
- Includes 2 wrenches to aid in the quick and easy changing of accessories for hassle-free project management
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.90 x 3.75 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 0.50 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.