Lift heavy loads with the Jet Hand Chain Hoist. This contractor-grand hand chain hoist comes with 2 hooks and is designed for light-duty industrial applications by mechanics, contractors, handymen, and more.
Move objects too heavy for you to lift on your own. This hand chain hoist lifts up to 0.5 tons and can lift loads up to 30 feet high. The smaller body and lightweight design makes this chain pulley ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications.
Designed for easy maintenance and safety, this reliable manual chain hoist complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 safety standards and load tested to 125-percent of capacity. The chain winch also features Weston-style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
This light-duty chain hoist features an impact-resistant all-steel construction, corrosive-resistant internal parts, heat-treated load plates, and Grade 80 black-oxide-coated load chain. The industrial-rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
Servicing heavy engines, blocks, and machinery is easy with help from the Jet Hand Chain Hoist.
- Contractor-grade hand chain hoist with 2 hooks designed for light-duty industrial applications with a 0.5-ton load capacity and lift of 30 feet
- Durable construction with Grade 80 black-oxide-coated load chain, heat-treated load plates, corrosive-resistant internal parts, and impact-resistant all-steel construction
- Features Weston-style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
- Industrial-rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 safety standards and load tested to 125-percent of capacity
- Cast-steel safety latches secured by Allen screws and lock nuts won't bend out of compliance with lifting regulations
- Needle bearings support load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Smaller body and lightweight design, ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications
- Headroom: 11 inches
- Hand chain overall to lift load 1 foot: 32 feet
- Hand chain pull force to move load: 58 pounds per foot
- Number of falls: 1
- Color: Black
- Weight: 45 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.