Enjoy total relaxation in your own backyard with the 2-pack Avenli Vancouver 4-person Inflatable Bubble Spa.
The Vancouver hot tub features walls that are made of 3 ply material for durability and ultimate comfort. The spa inflates in minutes and the rapid heating system quickly heats the water up to 104 degrees. The hot temperature combined with the AirJet massage system is perfect for soothing sore muscles or lounging after a long day.
With the touch of a button activate the 110 soothing bubble jets that surround the interior of the spa or adjust the temperature that best suits your comfort level.
This round inflatable hot tub comes with everything you need to enjoy your spa, including an insulated cover with double-locking clips, floor protector, 2 filtration kits, flexible inflation hose, and repair patch.
After along day wind down and relax in the comfort of your backyard with the Avenli Vancouver 4-Person Round Inflatable Hot Tub.
Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Round hot tub measures 53 inches long, 53 inches wide, and 27 inches tall, the ideal size for up to 4 adults
- Fashionable exterior with a sturdy I-beam construction and 3-ply reinforce wall offer superior strength and durability
- Comfortable relaxing with 110 air jets and a 104 degree Fahrenheit rapid heating system
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel for a user-friendly operation
- Includes insulated cover with double-locking safety clips, floor protector, 2 filtration kits, flexible inflation hose, and repair patch
- Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water capacity: 800 gallons
- Max temperature 40℃ /104℉
- Color: Black wood finish
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 53 x 53 x 27 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.