Ensure that your butcher block doesn't dry out or split with the set of 2 16-Ounce Mystery Oil and Applicator Cutting Board Care Set from John Boos.
Made from an all-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula, this set of chopping board oil offers versatility, protecting your cutting board, butcher block, wooden countertop, and wooden utensils from deterioration after repeated use. This mineral oil avoids drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling about once per month. For new boards and excessively dry/arid climates, condition your board more often.
Not only does it moisturize, the cutting board oil provides a protective barrier, allowing microbes to bead up instead of penetrating the wood. Also, the oil bottle can be safely used on preparation surfaces, giving you peace of mind when preparing meals for your family and friends. Meanwhile, the included applicator makes for a smooth, even, and mess-free application, while the solid hardwood handle provides a comfortable grip for ease of control.
Keep your carving board in excellent shape with the John Boos Block Set of 2 Mystery Oils and an Applicator, an ideal chop and prep cooking experience without worry.
- Set of (2) 16-ounce bottles of cutting board oil with an applicator to preserve, care for and maintain your wooden kitchen accessories
- All-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula protects cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, and countertops
- Can be safely used on food preparation surfaces for a cleaner kitchen
- Made to stop drying, split, and cracking of your wooden cutting boards, bowls, or kitchen utensils
- For best use, apply about 1 time per month and use more often for new boards or in excessively dry or arid climates
- Provides a protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board
- Solid hardwood handle provides a comfortable grip for ease of control while the silver ion-treated hygienic sponge avoids microorganism growth
- Bottle size: 32 fluid ounces
- Color: Brown/Black
- Material: Wood
- Applicator dimensions (L x W x H): 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 2.63 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.