You'll get those ingredients chopped and dinner made in no time with the help of this versatile and dependable John Boos Block MPL2015125-FH-GRV 20 x 15-Inch Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board.
This wood cutting board measures 20 inches long, 15 inches wide, and 1.25 inches thick so you'll have plenty of space for chopping those essential ingredients. Made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid northern hard maple wood, not only does this kitchen cutting board look great, it's easier on knives than plastic cutting boards. Also nice, you don't have to worry about germs as much with this wooden cutting board because naturally occurring enzymes in the Northern Hard Rock Maple kill bacteria.
For added convenience, this cutting board is reversible so you can use either side for meal prep, plus it has cut-in channels to catch juices and liquids as well as a handle. Make sure to hand-wash only and treat regularly with safe oil, especially in drier climates.
- Cutting board measures 20 x 15 x 1.25 inches so you have plenty of room for chopping and slicing ingredients
- Made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid northern hard maple wood end grains
- A sustainable alternative to plastic boards, this lightweight and versatile cutting board is easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- Won't harbor bacteria thanks to naturally occurring enzymes in the Northern Hard Rock Maple that kill bacteria
- Reversible so you can use this cutting board on either side, plus it features grooves for catching liquids and a handle
- Hand wash and dry only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Treat with John Boos Mystery Oil (not included) regularly, and more often in dry climates
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 15 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.