Create delicious appetizers, snacks, and meals for your next family get-together with John Boos 12-Inch Wide Cutting Board. This must-have versatile food prep tool is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more.
Save time preparing multiple snacks and use this large wooden cutting board to prepare yummy treats. Take advantage of the flat side design for cutting, carving, and chopping bread, veggies, and other ingredients. 4 elevated 'bun' feet are on the bottom, which lifts the cutting board off counters and tabletops. This cutting board is ideal for serving and hosting as well.
Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood, the solid construction is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. After you're finished using John Boos Cutting Board, easily wash by hand.
Included is 3 Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Creams. Crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil, this thick and silky maintenance cream is NSF certified and safe for use on food preparation surfaces. Give your wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, countertops, and more tender TLC with this moisturizer.
- Package includes 1 cutting board and (3) 5-ounce tubes of beeswax care cream
- Maple wood design of this 12-inch cutting board will complement any kitchen style and is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more
- Versatile design and solid construction suitable for indoor cooking or outdoor grilling
- Features 4 elevated 'bun' feet, which lift the cutting board off counter and tabletops
- Natural cream finish with beeswax seals the cutting board and protects it from harmful bacteria
- John Boos 12 Inch Wide Flat Edge Grain Cutting Board with Feet, Maple Wood Grain
- Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood
- Blocking moisture makes this board perfect for culinary applications and serveware
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance care only requires quick hand washing
- Occasional use of Boos Oil provides an additional barrier that forces bacterial fluids to bead up and, and reduces interaction with the board (not included)
- Do not soak, put in the dishwasher, microwave, or refrigerator
- Made in the USA
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Part number: B12S
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- John Boos Block Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Cream, 5 Oz (3 Pack)
- Designed to replenish the moisture lost in your cutting boards from repeated washings
- Thick and silky cream crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- Penetrates deeply into the wood grains to lock in moisture and adds extra protective barrier
- Easy to use, simply spread over desired surface, let cream soak in, and wipe off excess
- Second step to wooden utensil maintenance; first step is John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- For best results, leave the cream to soak on overnight
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 5 ounces each tube
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: BWC-3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.