Prevent your butcher block from drying out or splitting with the John Boos MYS128 Large Mystery Butcher Block Oil for Food Preparation Surfaces.
Expertly crafted to keep your wooden kitchen items moisturized and extend their life and function, this maintenance oil consists of an all-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula. Apply the mystery oil directly to butcher blocks, wooden countertops, and wooden utensils to protect against deterioration after repeated use. When used about once per month, this mineral oil prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling.
This board oil not only moisturizes and maintains your kitchen tools but provides a protective barrier that causes bacteria to bead up instead of penetrating the wood. Ideal for food preparation surfaces, you will have peace of mind when preparing meals for your family and friends. The extra-large, 1-gallon container allows you to maintain your boards, work surfaces, and equipment for an extended time. Simple to use, without the need for complicated tools or applicators, you'll save time and money on your kitchen maintenance.
Keep your carving board and wood utensils in excellent shape with this Large Mystery Butcher Block Oil for Food Preparation Surfaces from John Boos.
- Extra-large 1-gallon bottle of Mystery Oil to preserve, maintain, care for your wooden kitchen gadgets and equipment
- Protects with all-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula for cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, and countertops
- Prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling about once per month; Use more often for new boards or in excessively dry/arid climates
- Creates a protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board
- Simple to use by spreading over any desired wooden surface, waiting five minutes, and wiping off excess without complicated tools or applicators
- Liquid amount: 128 ounces
- Material: Oil
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.40 x 5.40 x 7.50 inches
- Weight: 8.34 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.