Take your food preparation and display to the next level with the John Boos Prestige Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board with Juice Groove.
This gorgeous and durable wooden cutting board measures 22 inches long by 16 inches wide and is 1.25 inches thick, providing you with the ideal, professional-grade surface for all your kitchen needs. The cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid American maple wood with edge grain design, which exemplifies environmental responsibility and quality craftsmanship.
Equipped with a perfectly smooth and flat cutting surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, displaying charcuteries, and more, you'll love the versatility and perfect blending of form and function this cutting board provides. The edge grain construction and convenient juice groove provide durability in food preparation and presentation you won't find elsewhere. After you're finished using John Boos Cutting Boards, easily wash by hand. Occasionally use Boos Oil (sold separately) to maintain the impressive grain and natural golden coloration.
Whether you're a professional chef or home cook, this John Boos Prestige Maple Cutting Board is a timeless addition to your culinary arsenal. Through a legacy of workmanship, innovation, and devotion stemming from our founder to employees, past and present, John Boos aspires to be recognized worldwide as a touchstone at the heart of cooking and enjoyment of food.
- Food preparation accessory helps you prepare ingredients efficiently, perfect for chopping meats, fruits, and veggies
- Offers ample space for chopping essential ingredients, measuring 22 inches in length, 16 inches in width, and 1.25 inches in thickness, ensuring meal preparation is a breeze
- Crafted from hand-selected American hard maple wood with edge grain design, the cutting board showcases quality in its construction
- Versatile design and solid flat, reversible construction with juice grooves for professional-grade durability in food preparation and presentation
- Luxurious oil finish provides a protective barrier that enhances the natural beauty of the wood, which requires hand washing and regular treatment with John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- Since 1887, the American-made line of John Boos gourmet products has been trusted in the world’s finest kitchens and workspaces by renowned chefs and restaurateurs; Be it wood or stainless steel, our dedication to custom, precision craftsmanship is unwavered
- Thickness: 1.25 inches
- Material: Wood
- Color: Maple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 16 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.