We know cutting through the clutter in your kitchen is important to you. That's why we brought you the John Boos Blended Walnut Butcher Block Countertop with Natural Oil Finish.
This natural wood kitchen countertop is treated with the same food-safe, penetrating oil used on John Boos famous cutting boards, making the countertop a tough and efficient cutting surface. Simply install the American black walnut wood countertop and get to chopping vegetables, bread, or anything else you crave. Once you're done enjoying your culinary creations, you can effortlessly clean and re-oil the countertop when maintenance is necessary.
While this countertop is extremely functional, this large wooden countertop also provides a beautiful aesthetic in your space with edge grain walnut wood. Because the wood countertop is constructed with full-length exterior rails and random finger-jointed interior rails, you can enjoy unique color variations in the natural material. Made from sustainably-harvested wood, the large wooden chopping board countertop is the perfect, low-maintenance alternative to granite or marble.
Save space and ditch your clunky cutting boards with the John Boos Blended Walnut Butcher Block Countertop, suitable for countertops and island tops.
Maintain your bamboo cutting board or wood butcher block for years to come with the John Boos Block Board Care and Maintenance Set. This set has everything you need to clean and protect your wooden kitchen utensils.
- John Boos 12 x 25 In Walnut Wood Butcher Block Countertop w/ Natural Oil Finish
- Increase and optimize counter space with the blended walnut butcher block countertop from John Boos
- Food-safe standard oil finish allows you to use the countertop as a cutting board and functional countertop
- Easily maintain the integrity of countertops using John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- Constructed with full-length exterior rails and random finger-jointed interior rails for unique color variations
- American black walnut wood of countertop is sustainably-harvested
- Countertop is proudly made by skilled craftspeople
- Finish: Natural oil
- Material: Solid Walnut
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 12 x 25 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Part number: WALKCT-BL1225-O
- John Boos Block MYSCRMAPP 3 Piece Wood Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set
- Boss Block Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set includes a 16-ounce bottle of Mystery Oil, a 5-ounce bottle of Board Cream, and a round applicator
- Boos Block Mystery Oil penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to clean and revitalize wood fibers
- Board Cream made with unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil to create a long-lasting moisture barrier seal
- Applicator with beechwood handle and sponge ensures a smooth application of oil and cream to cutting boards, butcher blocks, and more
- Use the Boos Block Mystery Oil (step 1) and Board Cream (step 2) together to increase the lifespan of your wood cutting boards and utensils
- Mystery Oil and Board Cream are NSF-certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Part number: MYSCRMAPP
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.