Cut like a pro with John Boos Walnut Wood Kitchen Cutting Board Butcher Block. Made with high-quality materials and a natural wood finish for preserving your knives and board.
Easily store your cutting board for years to come, measuring 24 inches long, 25 inches wide, and 1.5 inches thick to fit in any kitchen cabinet. Sustainable material and food-safe quality make this the go-to cutting board for all your cooking needs! Chop vegetables, meat, and other essential ingredients efficiently with an all-in-1 tool. This carving block makes the meal prep a breeze for busy parents. Great for home cooks, butchers, professional chefs, and everyone in between.
Made in the USA with American Black Walnut Wood. Non-reversible design to avoid slipping and sliding during use. Whether you're preparing food for the holidays or need to make quick prep, this John Boos Walnut Wood Kitchen Cutting Board is perfect for all your needs!
Make sure your butcher block doesn't dry out or split. This 3-Pack of Mystery Oil by John Boos will keep your wooden kitchen items moisturized so you can use them for years to come.
- John Boos High Quality Walnut Wood Kitchen Cutting Board Tabletop Butcher Block
- Natural wood finish with a high-quality feel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 25 x 1.5 inches
- Preserve cutting board for years to come with easy maintenance by using John Boos Mystery Oil (oils sold separately)
- Durable and holds up during the cutting process even after multiple uses
- Sustainable material, food-safe quality made with American Black Walnut Wood
- Made in the USA
- Material: Solid Walnut
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 25 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Part number: WALKCT-BL2425-O
- John Boos MYS-3 Mystery Oil Butcher Block Board Maintenance Oil, 16 Ounce 3 Pack
- Set contains (3) 16-ounce bottles of Mystery Oil to preserve, care, and maintain your wooden kitchen gadgets and boards
- All-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula protects cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, and countertops
- Prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling about once per month; Use more often for new boards or in excessively dry/arid climates
- Provides protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation) and safe for use on food preparation surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Size: 16 ounces
- Quantity: 3
- Weight: 4 pounds total
- Part number: MYS-3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.