It's easier for kids to learn how to ride a bike if they have good balance and coordination. Help them learn by starting your little one off on the Joystar Pluto 14 Inch Kids Bike Bicycle. Designed for the beginner rider, this bike teaches your child how to be champion cycler.
This kid's pedal bike is a great way to help your kid transition to a traditional pedal bike. This bike moves as your child pedals and coasts down the sidewalk. Your kiddo will learn how to balance as they roll along.
This kids balance bike features 14-inch wheels, kickstand, training wheels, foot and hand brake, and low maintenance design. This bike is built for kids ages 3 to 5 years old or for kids between 43 and 59 inches tall. The adjustable seat and handlebar let you customize the height to fit your growing child.
Introduce the joys of bike riding to your child with the Joystar Pluto 14 Inch Kids Bike Bicycle.
- Features 14-inch wheels, training wheels, kickstand, and foot and brake to help beginners learn to ride safely
- Made of premium steel for stability, durability, and a low maintenance design
- Tires require little maintenance and stand up to rough and tumble outdoor adventures
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old or for kids between 35 and 47 inches tall
- Adjust the seat and handlebar height to grow with your child
- Easy to control speed with coaster brake
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.