Transport all your fishing and marine gear in a single trip using the Juggernaut Storage Rolling Utility Cart.
Made of durable aluminum and heavy-duty stainless steel materials, this mobile cart can support up to 220 pounds worth of equipment, making it ideal for hauling fishing rods, buckets, chairs, and more. Equipped with polyurethane tires, maneuvering this wagon over outdoor surfaces will be a breeze, while the low-pressure balloon tires help roll over the soft sand.
Whether you're a surfer, pier fisherman, or just love spending time at the beach, this multipurpose cart will ensure you have everything you need for a perfect day and keep everything you need close at hand. After a long day, wash the cart off with a hose for a simple, easy clean-up once your work is done.
Get all your gear from the cart at once or efficiently change fishing locations for a more enjoyable journey with the Fish and Marine Utility Cart from Juggernaut Storage.
- Sturdy utility cart allows you to transport gear and equipment with ease while keeping it close at hand
- Built with tough aluminum and stainless steel that keeps off rust and corrosion for long-lasting use
- Supports heavy loads up to 220 pounds, making it ideal for hauling fishing rods, buckets, chairs, and more
- Durable tires provide easy push or pull maneuvering over any surface
- Feature large low-pressure balloon tires that are built for the outdoors and sand
- Ideal for fishermen who need help lugging their gear down to fish or need to change locations with ease
- Easily clean by washing it down with a hose after use
- Material: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 40 x 27 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.