If you're in search of a creative and fun way to get your sweat on, look no further than the JumpSport 220 In-Home Cardio Fitness Rebounder Mini Trampoline.
This mini trampoline is truly one-of-a-kind and well-suited for just about any workout routine you have on your mind. Bounce on the trampoline for low-impact cardio, core exercises, high-calorie burns, lymphatic flow, and so much more. With 485 square inches of bounce surface, you'll have ample room to jump and jump until you can't anymore. What really sets this fitness rebounder apart from similar models is the high-quality design. This model is built with a no-tip frame, a Silent FlexBounce system, and EnduroLast elastic cords – all of which come together to create a safe and sturdy workout solution. Plus, this type of mini trampoline reduces the impact on legs and joints by 40-percent more than similar models, allowing you to jump for longer.
Make your workout and cardio routines something you enjoy again with the help of this home cardio mini trampoline from JumpSport.
- Fitness trampoline designed to provide a comfortable, quiet level of bounce
- Features a large jumping surface and extra-wide padded mat
- Designed with a black powder-coated 39-inch frame with a 32.5-inch Permatron jumping surface
- EnduroLast elastic cords are tested to millions of bounces and gives users a lively but cushioned bounce
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Has a 40% reduction in impact as opposed to traditional bouncers
- Includes JumpSport Basic DVD
- Not included add-ons like stable handle bar and other fitness accessories can elevate the experience even more
- Great for low impact cardio, core exercises, high-calorie burns, lymphatic flow, and so much more
- Comes almost fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Weight rating: 225 pounds
- Bounce area: 485 square inches
- Workout area with skirt: 882 square inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 39 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.