JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Featuring EnduroLast Elastic Cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. The 350 has a 32.5-inch jumping surface, arched legs, and 3 easy-to-adjust firmness settings. The JumpSport hinge is light but creates a super stable, rigid frame rail for confident and secure jumping.
Work out without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with the arched-legged trampolines and handlebar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe and reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting.
The mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5 inches-high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. Commercial-grade construction features strong 16 gauge steel tubing engineered for unmatched durability and long-lasting performance. Includes 4-in-1 DVD with cardio core and strengthening exercises.
The trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you work out in a studio, apartment, office, or tiny home, the easily mobile JumpSport Fitness 350 trampoline offers the variety you need to work out whenever, wherever.
- 39-inch frame provides a large surface area with lots of freedom to move
- 3 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Perfect for higher intensity workouts, small group, Group, and personal training
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction, 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- 4-in-1 DVD included with cardio core and strengthening exercise
- Weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Frame color: White
- Surface color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 39 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Frame warranty: LImited-lifetime warranty
- Elastic cords warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.