Relax and unwind in the summer sun with the Big Joe Aquaria Roll-Up 2-Person Swimming Pool Ripple Luxury Lounge Float.
The Aquaria Rolling Lounge is made for keeping relaxation poolside simple. Whether you are floating on the lake or at the pool, this comfortably buoyant float with flex grooves gives you the body support you need. When it is time to call it a day, those flex grooves allow you to roll up your lounger and head home with ease.
The chair provides quick and easy assembly and the components are durable, UV and chemical resistant, and easy to keep clean. It’s sure to provide hours of rest and relaxation and look good for many seasons. The unique design prevents any need for inflation; eliminating hassling pumps, leaky valves, or any potential puncture issues.
Lounge around all summer long in the comfort of your Big Joe Aquaria Water Soft Luxury Float.
- Comfortable pool floating lounger is designed to provide you with ultimate relaxation all summer long
- Compact and portable float is made to accommodate for 1 person to float around the pool, lake, or ocean
- Ribbed grooves flex for full-body support and roll up for easy storage, luxuriously soft with a ribbed satin finish
- High-quality Aqua Cell foam can withstand harsh elements including sun, pool chemicals, and saltwater
- Easy to assemble without the need for inflation or a separate air pump making float versatile and ideal for travel
- Sized for groups of kids and adults to play and hang onto
- Easy to roll up and carry thanks to the lightweight foam that makes storage a breeze
- Capacity: 2 adults
- Material: Foam
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 53 x 2 inches
- Weight: 18.9
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.