Safety always comes first with infants, especially around stairs. Blocking access to the top of the stairs, the KidCo G2000 Safeway Top of Stairs Baby Gate ensures your child can't reach the stairs by themselves, stopping accidents.
Securing firmly to your wall with the mounting hardware, the baby gate provides a strong block that your child cannot dislodge or open on their own. The safety gate easily opens with one hand using the easy-release lever, perfect for adults carrying boxes or children. If the gate's in the way even when open, the quick-release hardware lets you conveniently remove the entire gate.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel, the gate features a non-toxic powder coat that resists corrosion and damage while remaining safe for use around pets and infants. Designed specifically for stairs, the gate also blocks hallways, divides rooms, and secures high-traffic corridors, helping keep infants and even smaller pets away from dangerous thoroughfares. The stairway gate fits any opening as small as 24.75 inches up to 42.5 inches wide, great for adapting to different doorway sizes.
Blocking off dangerous areas to ensure your infant's safety, the durable and convenient Safeway Top of Stairs Baby Gate by KidCo helps baby-proof your home.
- Durable and solidly-mounted gate ensures your baby avoids the stairs, ensuring your child's safety as they wander the house
- Secures firmly to your wall with the mounting hardware, providing a strong gate that your child cannot dislodge
- Easily open the gate with one hand using the easy-release lever; Quick-release hardware lets you remove the gate when unneeded
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a non-toxic powder coat, remaining durable and safe for use around infants
- Designed specifically for use at the top of stairs, but also blocks hallways, divides rooms, and secures high-traffic areas
- Fits any opening as small as 24.75 inches up to 42.5 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.75-42.50 x 1 x 30.50 inches
- Weight: 8.65 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.