The KidKraft Wooden Amelia Dollhouse is full of pink and fabulously charming.
Talk about a dream dollhouse, this one is perfect for smaller rooms and playrooms. It comes with 15 pieces of detailed and colorful furniture including a bed, bathtub, dining room set, lamps, a nightstand, and a piano. It even has molded staircases to climb from floor to floor. Standing as high as the sky, this dollhouse has 3 levels of fun, 5 rooms of space to play in and decorate, and an outdoor patio area.
It's made with safe and durable wooden materials and is large enough for multiple kids to play at once. Being pink and tall makes it the center of attention in any room. It comes with step-by-step instructions and brings playtime to life for hours of pink fun.
Let your child's imagination go wild and add a beautiful play timepiece to your home with the KidKraft Amelia Dollhouse.
- Includes 15 colorful pieces of furniture
- 3 levels and 5 rooms of open space, including an outdoor patio area
- Molded staircase and elevator to get from one level to the next
- Accommodates fashion dolls up to 12 inches tall
- Wide windows let kids see their dolls from different points of view
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Dimensions: 34.75 x 16 x 47 inches
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
awesome gift for a princess
This dollhouse has so many pieces and takes some time to build it. that was the only thing that my husband and i didnt like but seeing my daughter 's face for christmas when she saw it was worth it. My six year old loves it and my 2 year old too she plays with her sister. When buying this make sure you have space to place the dollhouse.