Keep your hunting gear safe while you're on the way to the target range or hunting grounds with the 2-Pack Killer Instinct Portable Slayer Crossbow Case For Crossbows. These cases fit almost any crossbow that is 22 by 36 inches in size.
The portable crossbow case has a padded interior that prevents the contents from shifting and provides shock absorption to eliminate damage. The rip-stop fabric is resistant to water and features reinforced corner seams to eliminate tearing. Double zippers provide quick and easy access to the interior.
These crossbow storage cases that resist extreme weather come with an external access pocket and 3 internal storage compartments, letting you keep your cross bolts, quivers, scopes, snacks, and other hunting essentials organized and easily accessible. An adjustable shoulder strap and top handle provide several options to carry the cases wherever it needs to go.
Keep your peace of mind at bay in terms of your crossbow's maintenance and safety with these 2 packs of Portable Slayer Crossbow Cases For Crossbows from Killer Instinct.
- Keep your crossbow free from water, bumps, and drops during storage and transportation
- Woven from long-lasting ripstop fabric reinforced trim at the corners for rugged durability
- Padded interior provides extra layers of protection from shifting
- Includes 3 internals and 1 external storage compartment let you keep scopes, sights, bolts, quivers, and more easily accessible
- Top carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap provides comfortable and convenient carrying
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 37 x 12 inches
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.