Sleep soundly after a long day of hiking with the KingCamp Folding Portable Outdoor Camping Cot.
This camping cot measures 74 inches long, 26 inches wide, and 18.9 inches tall, fitting most people under 6 feet and 2 inches, and supports weight up to 264 pounds. The cot is constructed from a heavy-duty carbon steel tube bracket with a symmetrical triangular structure, a ten-point ground support design, and anti-slip feet that distribute weight evenly and offers safety and stability. This sleeping cot is also made of durable thick, double-layer 1000D Oxford polyester that is breathable and water-resistant.
The head of the cot has a tilt angle design and a built-in cotton pad that provides comfort and minimizes back, neck, or shoulder pain. The bed features a multi-layer side pocket to store items like phones, sunglasses, books, and more.
The sleeping cot folds into a compact size measuring 6 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 41 inches tall that fits nicely in the included carrying bag and in most car trunks.
Next time you're on an adventure, relax and sleep easy with the KingCamp Folding Portable Outdoor Camping Cot.
- Folding camping cot is ideal for sleeping at the campground, cabin, or at home
- Fits most people under 6 feet and 2 inches and supports up to 264 pounds
- Constructed from heavy-duty carbon steel tube bracket with a symmetrical triangular structure, ten-point ground support design, and anti-slip feet that provide even weight distribution and stability
- Made up of durable thick, double-layer 1000D Oxford polyester that is breathable and resistant to water
- The tilt angle design and built-in cotton pad provide comfort and minimize back, neck, or shoulder pain
- Features a multi-layer side pocket for convenient storage
- Folds into a compact size that fits nicely in the included carrying bag and in most car trunks for easy storage and transport
- Color: Blue
- Open Dimensions (L x W x H): 74 x 26 x 18.9 inches
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 9 x 41 inches
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.