####This item is refurbished, used, does not function properly, and should be used for parts only. There may also be slight damage to the item and there is no guarantee of usability. Item is sold as-is with NO warranty.####
- Gone are the days of scrubbing on hands and knees thanks to this automatic robotic pool cleaner
- Designed to clean both in-ground and above-ground pools with flat bottoms
- Intelligent "stop and go" system automatically enables the cleaner to turn around upon contact with the pool wall
- Cordless design conveniently eliminates the need for electric connection and pesky cables near the water
- Includes all assembly parts, charging cord, and instructions to get started right away
- Innovative motor only activates when submerged in water
- High-quality rechargeable lithium battery offers 90-minute maximum run time
- Features water-propelling nozzle at the bottom of swivel head where filtered water is discharged
- Conveniently water-jetting function from the nozzle keeps the robot moving forward
- Moves in a general straight pattern in 1 direction and in an arc pattern in the other direction
- Vacuums the bottom of your pool collecting debris in cleaner compartment
- Before getting started, fully charge the battery for 5 to 6 hours
- Easily set up before use by aligning and inserting all squeegees into notches underneath the robot, then clip on the rake brush
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 14 x 14 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Condition: For Parts – Item does not function properly
- **NO warranty, item sold as-is**
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.