Add a bright, unique touch to your holiday lighting décor with this Kurt Adler 5 Piece Meteor Shower Snowfall Light set. Hang these dazzling lights from your windows or doors for that extra bit of holiday flair.
This decorative light set with 90 lights, is an eye-catching addition to any room which contains 5 pieces that are spaced 19.68 inches apart. Made from durable plastic, this winter white meteor shower decor piece can be hung season after season. Including 5-pieces and powered with 72-inch lead wire, this indoor and outdoor decoration will be an ideal addition to your inside walls, mantle place, or outside of your home to brighten up the neighborhood.
Don't celebrate the holidays this year without adding this Kurt Adler 5 Piece 11.81-inch Meteor Shower Snowfall Lights to your collection of holiday decorations.
- 5-Piece meteor shower LED light sticks to add a unique, beautiful look to your holiday or seasonal decor
- 90 cool white LED lights to provide a winter white glow inside or outside of your home
- 5 Strands of snowfall lights spaced 11.81 inches wide
- Each light looks as if it is "falling" down like a snowflake
- Powered with 72-inch lead wire for an ideal addition to your walls, mantle places, or entryway
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W): 11.81 Inches wide
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.