This Futura recliner is the yardstick of Lafuma relaxation chairs. It is the perfect companion for all your downtime moments with its multiple resting positions, including the famous "zero gravity" position (with the legs slightly above the heart) which is the optimum relaxation position. Its fixed armrests with stabilizers are very useful as they allow pressure to be applied by the hands in order to get up effortlessly. It is the unrivaled product in the relaxation range.
Its Lafuma patented clip suspension system features elastomer clips that link the fabric to the tubing for improved ergonomics, firmer comfort, optimum back support, ease of clipping and unclipping, and a long lifespan in any eventuality.
Its Batyline fabric is 100% practical and stylish and is specially designed for outdoor furniture. This material combines a good resistance to UV exposure, to ripping and abrasion. It dries very quickly and its anti-fungal treatment protects from mildew. It carries the Oeko-Tex label which means that it is guaranteed free from substances which are toxic for people and the environment.
Relax like never before with the Lafuma Futura Batyline Relaxation Chair.
- Outdoor recliner chair designed for comfort and relaxation
- Batyline material is ideal for outdoor use with resistance to UV, tear, and abrasion
- Puts you in a comfortable, anti-gravity reclining position
- Powder-coated steel tubing for long-lasting durability
- Anti-fungal treatment on fabric protects against mildew buildup
- Includes: Adjustable and removable headrest cushion, footrest and foot glides
- Product type: Outdoor chair
- Model: Futura Batyline
- Assembly required: No
- Weight capacity: 308 pounds
- Number of items: 1
- Color: Graphite
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.95 x 32.68 x 44.49 inches
- Weight: 17.20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.