Bring your bass-heavy beats out on the water and get the fishies in the sea dancing with a 2-pack of Lanzar 8 Inch 1000 Watt Slim Amplified Marine Subwoofer Systems.
Now you can equip your small boat or other marine vehicle with the bone-crushing bass you have always wanted. This slender marine woofer is perfect for situations in which space is limited, so you can mount this system under your seat if need be. The marine coating and water-resistance on this outdoor subwoofer enclosure keeps the rust out and the music playing.
The waterproof amplified subwoofer is equipped with low and high-level inputs, remote bass boost level control, adjustable phase controls, and a low-pass filter so you can tweak the sound to your liking. Thermal and overload protection keeps your equipment safe and secure, while red and green LED indicators show protection status and power of the subwoofer unit.
Start making waves not just with your boat, but with your bass thumping with a set of 2 Lanzar 8 Inch 1000 Watt Slim Amplified Marine Subwoofer Systems.
- Low profile design perfect for application where space is limited means you can mount this pack of 2 systems under the seat in your boat
- Marine coating and water-resistance keeps the rust out and the music playing
- Soft turn-on/off prevents the unit from damaging your speakers while powering on and off
- Rigid and resilient body of this sub sound system features pearl white and chrome accents that gives a clean, streamlined, and high-tech professional appearance
- Nickel-plated RCA speaker connection and screw terminals ensure a high-quality connection between the amplifier and speakers
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.