Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon fans will love this LEGO Disney Boun’s Boat set. This great kit features a large boat and 2 smaller builds to spark creative role play.
The set includes a detailed boat with large and small shrimp decorations, colorful platform, paddle, and trap door, plus a dock area featuring a small market area, a smaller boat for the Ongis, and loads of accessories and play starters. This set is brought to life by a child’s imagination and includes Disney’s Sisu Human and Boun mini-doll figures, plus 3 LEGO Ongi figures. It makes a perfect gift for kids who want to be part of the hottest trends, and boosts creativity and role-play skills as they play out movie scenes or dream up new ones.
This set is the perfect gift for kids ages 6 and up. LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards. Watch your child step into the Disney universe with the LEGO Disney's Raya Boun’s Boat Imaginative Toy Building Kit.
- Inspire a Disney fan’s imagination with this exciting LEGO Disney Boun’s Boat set inspired by Disney's Raya and The Last Dragon
- Includes a large shrimp boat, a smaller boat, and a dock area, plus Sisu Human and Boun mini-doll figures and 3 Ongi LEGO figures
- A perfect reward gift for kids ages 6 and up
- Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multi-colored
- Boat Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 3 x 5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.