Keep your garden or lawn hose in one place with a touch of elegance with this Liberty Garden Products Decorative Hose Wall Mount. Storing something so simple has never looked so good.
Mount this decorative hose holder on any wall with solid masonry or to wall studs. This hose storage is made of a non-rust cast aluminum construction, including a powder coat finish that protects this hose holder from the elements.
Easily install this hose wall mount with the keyhole mounting system this hose features. The water hose and mounting hardware are not included so make sure to add those supplies to your cart as well.
This aluminum hose holder will hold a hose length of up to 125-feet and has a depth of 6.5-inches from the wall.
Enjoy having a place to store your hose in style with this Liberty Garden Products Decorative Hose Wall Mount.
- Save time by conveniently storing a garden hose up to 125 feet at 0.625-inches thick with this wall mount butler
- Can be mounted to a solid masonry wall or to wall studs
- Non-rust, cast aluminum construction with a powder coat finish protects from the elements
- Features a keyhole mounting system for easy installation
- Water hose and mounting hardware not included
- Decorative patina design will add beauty and style to any outdoor area
- Hose length capacity: 125 feet
- Depth from wall: 6.5 inches
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5 x 12 x 12 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.