Stop hassling yourself with a tangled hose pile. Make your gardening life a little more convenient with the Liberty Garden LBG1924 Banded High-Density Resin Hose Pot.
This hose-holding durable pot is perfect for gardeners that regularly need to use a hose. With its ability to hold a 5/8-inch hose up to 100 feet long, your hose will be stored conveniently and securely. Hose not included.
Speaking of security, this pot features a strong construction to maintain a hose. Made of high-density resin, this hose pot can withstand regular wear and tear and resists rust. It also features a convenient drainage hole and an inlet port to feed your hose through for easy water connection. Both functional and stylish the antique bronze pot will compliment any home or patio.
The Liberty Garden hose pot is a necessary tool for any serious gardener. Make your outdoor living simple and organized with this reliable hose holder.
- Multi-functional pot holds up to 100 feet of 5/6-inch size hoses for ready access right in your backyard garden
- Features a hose drainage hole to feed your hose through the inlet port for convenient water connection
- High-density resin construction withstands the outdoor elements for long-lasting use
- Equipped with a rust-proof finish exterior, making this ideal for all gardeners to use outdoors
- Stylish antique bronze design compliments any existing home or patio decor
- A hose is not included
- Material: High-density resin
- Color: Bronze
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 12 inches
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.