Keep the grass green on both sides of your yard year-round with Liberty Garden Versatile Garden Wall/Floor Mounted Home Outside Hose Reel.
Remain in control of your own life when it comes to your outdoor water hose system. This versatile 3-in-1 reel design allows you to choose to mount the reel on your wall, connect the rubber boots for non-skid floor mount, or anchor the reel in your lawn. No matter which mounting style you choose, this home reel supports up to 200-feet of hose.
Made of durable, 13 gauge steel powder-coated construction with all brass and galvanized fixtures, this reel is built to last.
Win the ever-going battle of jump rope with your garden hose and keep order to avoid a messy yard with the Liberty Garden Versatile Garden Hose Reel.
- Keep your grass green on both sides with this heavy-duty versatile mounted home hose reel
- Versatile 3-in-1 design allows you to choose to mount the reel on your wall, use rubber boots as a non-skid floor mount, or anchor in your yard
- Supports up to 200-feet of 0.62-inch hose (hose sold separately)
- Crafted out of 13-gauge steel construction with durable powder-coated finish for weather and rust resistance
- Features all brass/galvanized hose connections and includes 5-foot leader hose
- Arrives fully assembled so all you have to do is mount, anchor, or add boots
- Mounting hardware not included
- Color: Bronze
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.6 x 21.5 x 19 inches
- Weight: 15.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.