The Life Story Snack Pack is a handy and straightforward way to pack food for the day ahead. The compact size makes it perfect for holding food like cookies, veggies, noodles, and rice. Built-in dividers can help set portions and set aside space for dips and sauces. With a flat design, it's easy to fit into a backpack or handbag. Additionally, lid-locks on the side keep the contents secure during movement.
It also comes with a thermo-sleeve zippable carry case. That way hot or cold food can stay insulated for up to three hours.
Packing lunch shouldn't be difficult. The Life Story Sandwich Pack can help you keep it simple.
- Quantity: 5
- Box and pouch for holding snacks, veggies, and sandwiches
- Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe
- Thermo-sleeve zipping pouch can keep food hot for up to three hours
- Perfect size for holding meals with vegetables, noodles, rice, fish, and more
- Fits easily into a backpack or shoulder bag
- Convenient handle for carrying
- Clamps keep the lid from popping off even with lots of movement and shaking
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.5 x 7.375 x 2 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.