If you want to warm up a large room in your house, the Lifesmart FP1136 Large Room Faux Stone Quartz Infrared Electric Fireplace Heater is the solution.
The Lifesmart Life Pro Infrared Fireplace can be installed anywhere since no venting is required. Imagine the warmth and beauty of a fireplace anywhere in your home with no costly installation. A beautiful Oak mantle surrounds every fireplace to match your decor. Unlike most electric fireplaces, this is truly an infrared heater made to heat a large room. This fireplace uses 3 commercial grade quartz infrared elements to produce a soft, cozy heat.
This fireplace is ideal for zone heating and only uses up to 1500 watts which is no more than a common hair dryer. The fireplace produces beautiful and realistic dancing flames just like a real fire and may be operated with or without heat so you can enjoy the ambiance year round. A larger remote control is also included to adjust your fireplace from across the room.
This Lifesmart Life Pro Faux Stone Fireplace will make a welcome and warming addition to your family room, living room, basement, or bedroom.
- Infrared 1500 Watt quartz element whole room heater for large spaces up to 1000 square feet
- Includes 3 adjustable heat power settings (high, low, and eco) to provide as much or as little heat as needed; Eco mode only uses 750 Watts to save energy
- Built-in Thermostat allows you to set the desired temperature, and the heater will run until the room reaches that temperature
- Included on/off timer allows you to program the heater to turn on or off in up to 12-hour increments
- Stylish and well-crafted faux stone and Oak wood cabinet stays cool to the touch when in use, while the electric fireplace effect has 2 levels of realistic fire glow for added ambiance
- Remote control allows for temperature and timer adjustments from the comfort of your couch
- Electric infrared space heaters do not use combustion, fuels, or toxins to heat which makes it the cleaner option without the smell
- Infrared light wavelengths target people and objects instead of heating the air; This maintains the current humidity in the room and does not dry out the air
- Includes a quiet scroll fan that circulates heat effectively without added noise
- Overheat safety and tip-over safety switch
- Material: Faux stone and wood
- BTUs: 5300
- Watts: 1500
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.2 x 30 x 25.5 inches
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.