Whether you're just starting to raise hens and roosters, or you're looking for a new and durable waterer for your current coop, the Little Giant 2.5-Gallon Poultry Waterer with Legs will cover all your watering needs.
This water container is designed to grow with your livestock, featuring detachable legs that can be added as baby chicks mature into chickens. The built-in water ring stops leaking, preventing unnecessary spillage.
As just one piece, the jar and water ring come fully assembled, so you can quickly set up for early morning breakfast. Thanks to the carry handle, you can easily transport this around your yard or farm. With an included lid, your flock will have clean water protected from the elements. Molded impact-resistant plastic makes this jar durable so you can use this watering bucket for years without the risk of rust or corrosion.
See what's cluckin' and invest in the Little Giant 2.5-Gallon Poultry Waterer, a container that grows with your flock for years of use.
- 2.5-gallon poultry waterer designed to grow with your livestock from baby chicks to chickens
- Translucent design lets you view your water level so you know when it's time to refill
- One-piece mold includes jar and water ring, making setup quick and easy
- Durable, impact-resistant plastic avoids rust and corrosion
- Removable legs allow the waterer to be used at a standard height or raised off the ground
- Included lid protects water from the elements
- Carrying handle makes transportation simple
- Holds 2.5 gallons of water
- Capacity: 2.5 gallons
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 16.25 inches
- Weight: 1.96 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.