Keep your dogs, cats, rabbits, or other small livestock fed and watered year-round with the Little Giant 15-Gallon Rubber Tub Feeder Pan.
This durable and reliable rubber tub is constructed of Duraflex corded rubber, the finest corded rubber on the market. This rubber feeder bin is also soft and naturally animal-safe, providing a safe alternative to harmful plastics. The flexible design of this rubber basin offers options for indoor/outdoor storage or animal feeding. This weatherproof feeding pan is crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof, making it perfect for indoor or outdoor use no matter the weather conditions. Cleaning is low-maintenance, easily spray down and wash this round tub. This dependable and lasting tub is made to be versatile for a variety of indoor/outdoor needs all year.
Store small items safely or feed your pets and small livestock without worry all year with the durable, rugged 15-Gallon Rubber Tub Feeder Pan by Little Giant.
- Little Giant rubber feed pan is naturally safe and soft for feeding livestock
- Holds 15 gallons, ideal for large feeding jobs or other jobs around the farm, ranch, or shop
- Constructed from strong and pliable DuraFlex corded rubber that is weatherproof
- Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof for indoor/outdoor use year-round
- Rubber is easy to clean without warping the shape
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 26 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 12.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.