Indoors or out, the Little Giant 11-Gallon Heavy-Duty Farm Bucket Rubber Flex Tub might be the handiest container you've had on the farm or in the home.
This flex tub is made of poly/rubber material that's lightweight and flexible yet sturdy enough to handle heavy loads. Frost- and UV-resistant, this bucket will stand the test of time in your garden or on your farm, season after season. The super-flexible, strong farm tub design can withstand shocks from heavy-equipment and vehicles, but it can also be squeezed so you can form a spout for pouring liquids.
This rubber tub is stackable, with strong, easy-grip handles to make it easier to carry. That makes this utility bucket ideal for transporting tools, rubbish, laundry, compost, plants, produce, and more. This tub measures 19.25 inches long by 17.5 inches wide by 14.5 inches high, and it holds 11 gallons.
- This plastic utility bucket is constructed with tough polyethylene and rubber material that's impact-resistant, protects against warpage, and helps stop stress cracks
- Farm bucket works great for pet and livestock feeding, but it can also function as a storage bucket or for transporting waste
- Features 2 strong handles built into the rim that allow this bucket to be easily carried by 1 or 2 people
- A 19.25-inch diameter by 14.5-inch height gives this rubber tub an internal volume of 11 gallons
- Use this bucket indoors or out to hold produce and supplies, toys, laundry, and more
- Color: Red
- Size: 11 gallons
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.