Add a new functional edition to your home with the LTL Home Products 36 x 80-Inch Plaza Frost White Vinyl Accordion Door.
Crafted with a maintenance-free design and double-wall vinyl panels, the door's durability will protect from daily wear and tear and is built to last. A UV scratch-resistant varnish defends against any pet-related and life-related scratches, designed to withstand any minor scrapes that are bound to occur throughout use.
This door comes fully assembled and can be trimmed to fit any doorframe, tall or short, in your home. The required hardware and instructions are included for a painless and simple set-up with no stress about shopping for parts or figuring out the installation on your own. Additionally, the door can be assembled to move from left to right or right to left, depending on your preference.
Upgrade your space and improve the functionality with LTL Home Products 36-Inch x 80-Inch Frost White Vinyl Accordion Door.
- Fully-assembled accordion door can easily be trimmed to fit any doorframe height, tall or short, in your living space
- Required hardware and instructions are included to assist in the installation of this new edition to your home
- Durable and maintenance-free design with double-wall vinyl panels and flexible vinyl hinges ensure that this door is built to last
- Clear UV scratch-resistant varnish defends against daily wear and tear and pet-related damage
- Accordion door can be installed to open right to left or left to right depending on your preference
- Color: Frost White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 78.62 x 36.38 x 3.88 inches
- Weight: 14.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3 Years
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.