Hit the slopes with the whole family with peace-of-mind that the kids can safely learn to ski. The Lucky Bums Kids Ski Trainer w/ Grip N' Guide Handle, 2 Leashes, and Backpack will help parents teach their kids to guide them while skiing, help them up after falls, and lift them onto the ski lift with ease.
This teaching harness is ideal for kiddos 2 to 7 years old and will make for a safe and convenient ski trip. The Grip N' Guide handle is designed to help guide children onto the ski lift, and help lift them up after any slips or falls. Kids can easily learn to turn on their skis with the two removable 8-foot leashes so parents can guide them down the slope. Attached to the harness is a mini backpack for essential storage like snacks and the leashes once removed.
A versatile design makes this kids training harness not only ideal for skiing the slopes, but can also be used for teaching kids to skateboard, snowboard, and rollerblade. The next skiing adventure will be a breeze for you and your kids with the Lucky Bums Kids Ski Trainer.
- Teaching harness guide kit helps kids safely learn to ski; Mini backpack included for easy storage
- Grip n' guide handle is designed to help guide children onto ski lift, or help up after slips or falls
- 2 removable 8-feet leashes for gently teaching how to turn on the skis; Not a stopping device
- Mini-backpack stores removable leashes and other small essentials needed on the slopes
- Versatile harness and backpack can be used for other sports training like snowboarding or skateboarding
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 7 years old
- Material: Nylon webbing
- Color: Navy
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 7.5 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 14.4 Ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.