Sometimes you want to relax at the beach in something more spacious than a regular beachcomber chair. But no one wants to take a lounger across the parking lot and beach, along with all the other gear you’ll need for the perfect relaxing beach day. Now with the Mac Sports 2-in-1 folding beach lounger chair and wagon cart you’ll be able to bring all your stuff in one trip!
More than meets the eye, this comfortable lounger chair features a unique system that allows it to easily transform into a spacious wagon cart in seconds. As a chair, it will provide comfort on the go with a (removable) padded headrest, large seating area, and soft denier fabric. When the chair is folded into a wagon, you are getting the ultimate beach tool. Featuring 2 thick, durable, all-terrain wheels, telescoping adjustable handle, easy to snap locks for mesh basket, a rear pouch for accessories, and a large capacity basket.
next time you have a beach day, don’t forget to bring with you the Mac Sports 2-in-1 folding beach lounger chair and wagon cart.
- 2-in-1 chair folds into a wagon turning into the ultimate beach tool
- Adjusts to 4 positions to fit your needs
- Folds compactly under 10 inches for easy storage
- Large seating area for extra comfort with a removable padded headrest
- 2 thick, durable, all-terrain wheels will go through sand or grass with ease
- Telescoping adjustable handle for easy transportation
- Cart has a rear pouch to hold accessories
- Features easy to snap locks for a mesh basket with a large capacity
- Cart weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Chair weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Cart dimensions (L x W x H): 30.3 x 33.9 x 40.9 inches
- Chair dimensions (L x W x H): 60.6 x 30.3 x 23.6 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.