Carrying and storing your luggage has never been easier. The Magna Cart Personal Folding Hand Truck is ideal for the transport of tools, DIY materials, or moving cartons.
This hand truck cart, made of 15-inch wide steel, easily transports up to 160 pounds of cargo at home, at work, and while traveling. The cart's 5-inch, ball-bearing rubber wheels roll smoothly across most floor surfaces, allowing for quiet, noise-free operation. A soft grip telescoping handle extends and locks up to 55 inches. No matter how tall you are, rest assured this carrier suits your specific needs. Both functional and easy to use and store, this handy cart quickly folds to around 2.5-inches thick. The cart fits virtually anywhere, including planes, busses, trains, trunks, garages, or closets.
This hand truck cart doesn't take up vital office space and securely fits in cars or RVs with limited space. The cart opens and closes in seconds with no assembly required. No matter the situation, the Personal Folding Hand Truck by Magna Cart offers the toughness and convenience you need to get the job done.
- Personal folding hand truck is ideal for home, auto, office, travel, and recreational use
- Large 15-inch wide steel base easily transports up to 160 pounds of cargo
- 5-inch ball-bearing, rubber wheels roll smoothly and quietly across most surfaces
- Soft grip telescoping handle extends and locks up to 55 inches tall
- Quickly and easily folds down to 2.5-inches thick, making it easy to use and store
- Fits virtually anywhere, including planes, busses, trains, trunks, garages, or closets
- Opens and closes in seconds with no assembly required
- Weight capacity: 160 pounds
- Wheel size: 5 inch
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Silver, black
- Folded dimensions (W x H): 2.5 x 28 inches
- Extended dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 15.9 x 55 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.