This Stair Climbing 6-Wheel Folding Aluminum Hand Truck with Tote Attachment from Magna Cart is the ultimate solution for all your material handling needs.
What makes this hand truck unique is its ability to climb stairs with ease. The stair-climbing wheels are specially designed to tackle steps and uneven surfaces, making it the perfect tool for moving heavy items up and down multiple floors. Featuring 6 wheels instead of the standard 2 or 4, this dolly provides exceptional stability and maneuverability. The front and rear wheels are equipped with rubber tires that absorb shock and provide a smooth ride on any surface, ensuring your items are safe and secure during transport. When not in use, the hand truck folds up in seconds, taking up minimal space and making it easy to store. And when you're ready to use it again, simply unfold it, and you're good to go.
Whether you're a professional delivery driver, a busy mom, or someone who wants to make your life easier, the Stair Climbing 6-Wheel Folding Aluminum Hand Truck with Tote Attachment from Magna Cart is the tool you need.
- Make carrying tasks up multiple floors a breeze with this stair-climbing hand truck
- Features a 6-wheel-based hand truck for exceptional stability and maneuverability and the ability to climb stairs with ease
- Adjustable latch attachment secures totes, bags, or crates while on the move
- Rubber tires that absorb shock and provide a smooth ride to ensure your items are safe and secure during transport
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Ideal for moving boxes, groceries, equipment, and others
- Weight capacity of 150 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 15 x 40 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.