Allow this Maven Lane Arthur Console Table to greet your guests with its classic charm and stunning good looks. It features a traditional stature with delightful, hand-crafted details and a naturally neutral wood stain to complement any abode. With kiln-dried, solid wood construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery, this robust wood table is destined to become one of your beloved pieces. This accent table is perfectly sized to fit in your foyer or entryway and is happy to moonlight as a sofa table or TV stand. Top with a lamp, a stack of must-reads, and your favorite vintage tchotchkes, and you have yourself an effortlessly styled entryway. If you’re looking for additional storage, the base of this solid wood table has ample space for lidded rattan baskets that can be filled with odds and ends yet portray a poised and polished look. At Maven Lane, our home furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to detail and mortise-and-tenon joinery techniques that promote strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium materials and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. Be sure to view the other pieces in our furniture collection. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Foyer table is hand-crafted with a squared-off tabletop, an intricately carved base, and a traditional silhouette that adds an abundance of elegance to living room furniture aesthetic
- Solid wood furniture with a neutral finish is a specialty, and this Arthur Wood Console Table delivers impeccably well
- We’ve chosen a shade that allows the solid wood grain to shine yet showcases this hue to highlight the home
- Skillfully constructed by talented artisans, the attention to detail on the entryway tables is marvelously meticulous
- The exceptional hand-crafted elements and artistry that adorn every inch of the wooden tables are unmatched
- Longevity and strength are among the major benefits of kiln-dried solid wood furniture
- Along with utilizing kiln-dried hardwood, the wood tables feature mortise-and-tenon joinery and meticulous craftsmanship to last a lifetime
- Breeze through simple assembly with the hardwood and instructions included in a few easy-to-follow steps for heirloom-quality furnishings
- Material: Wood
- Color: Antiqued Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 18 x 33 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.